Originated From
AOL Search

How do you petition the court to overturn a wrongful conviction when you don't have a lawyer??

How do you petition the court to overturn a wrongful conviction when you don't have a lawyer??

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


I would ask the court to give you a public defender and ask him or her.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: How to fight wrongful conviction

how to fight a wrongful convictionMy brother Kenny Mueses has been convicted of murder 1 with life without parole in self defense case. It was proven with tests and ballistics that indeed it was self ...

Asked: Wrongful dismissal case

I have been working as an employee in a private company in Toronto. But I got dismissed wrongfully last week. I believe that I haven’t done anything wrong and they just act against the company policy ...

Asked: Does anyone remember "Sonia Cacy" wrongfully ...

Does anyone remember Sonia Cacy. Wrongfully convicted? I need help!

More Questions

Fracking lawyers in mi

most of the public seek the help of legal services regarding frackling, since the companies are touting their promises and lot of environmental problems are created by frackling.

I got three traffic tickets in the past three years, how do I file a

You are the great person to get the 3 traffic ticket...!:)

How does a lawyer get admitted to practice in the Federal Court?

Contact the Federal Public Defender or Court Clerk in your federal judicial district (I believe New Hampshire is its own federal district whereas some states have two or more fed districts. Regards http://www.personal-injuries-law.com/

Wrongful dismissal case

Better to tackle it and not let them get away with it because it will follow you, not them