Using WORD 2003 is there a way to join two tables ...

Using WORD 2003 is there a way to join two tables together

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

3 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

All you have to do is eliminate the space between the two tables by clicking the "back space" and then "delete" button and the tables will automatically join when they "touch" each other.


Thanks for the information. I tried that but it does not really help. If the two are created at the same time it does work but for other tables they remain as separate tables. I see on the WORD 2007 that it has a new section for joining tables so possibly it was a problem with previous versions

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: 2003 word will not open

office 2003 word will not open, only in safe mode will it open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. it says Word has encountered a probem and cannot open. sorry for.... Everything else in ...

Asked: Reading Word 2007 with Word 2003

how to read Word 2007 message with Word 2003

Asked: How can I get Word Pad

how can I get Word Pad

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

More Questions

Word 2003 Styles: Organizing, Moving and Controlling

the best way to move a number of Styles from one Word document to another is to repair some existing software on the web. I was able to document repair

When i try to open a file it reads (SOMETHING WENT WRONG AND WORD WAS

Either it is not a Word file, or it has been corrupted, or your Word software isn't working. You can try rebooting Windows; that might fix Word. And you can try starting Word without opening that file; that will tell you whether Word is functioning. But it may be the wrong type of file, such as a ...

Kicking the punning habit.

Increase the dosage . . . please!

Where did the colonial word Venturi

During olden day, a short piece of narrow tube between wider sections for measuring flow rate or exerting suction is Venturi.