Originated From
AOL Search

Who do I go to whe n I am being held hostage by husband and police will nothing. Je keeps me broke and beatsme. Someone plese helpm

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


Obviously you have internet access, so email your police department.   But then again, I think your post is a crock of crap.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Boyfriend having sexuality crisis, sexually abused ...

Hi I am a female and my boyfriend of 1 year has just told me that lately he has been struggling with the idea that he thinks he might be gay. He said the thought crossed his mind when he was 20, he is ...

Asked: Palm beach county support group for women that ...

palm beach county support group for women that have been sexual abused

Asked: Should i see my abusive Mom and family again?

Should I see my abusive Mom and family again? Add Update Make Anonymous Delete Question After being raised in an abusive mean family, I got low self esteem and low confidents ...

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

A soldier broke his arm while putting up communication line in Korea

Active duty service members during ALL wars have medical care available to them in field hospitals and aid stations. Ships at-sea and aircraft in-flight carry all the essentials to treat injuries that they are likely to suffer. The movie, M*A*S*H, and the long running TV series, bear no semblance ...

What states are police computers connected to north carolina

ALL police departments are hooked together. As soon as you get pulled over for running a stop sign in Alaska, they will know if you got a warrant on you in Florida. The simple and easy solution is not break the law in the first place. Ride like you were wanted.

How to define goods held in trust ?

From what I understand, anything "held in trust", is a temporary arrangement, wherein property is held by a person other than the person it was intended for, due to special circumstances. For instance, if the millionaire parents of a two-year old die in an accident, the money the baby will inhereit ...

Why would a police report be made confidential?

1. To prevent compromise of criminal investigation. 2. To prevent slander from unduly affecting a citizen who may well not be guilty of the alleged crime. 3. To preserve the integrity of the jury once empaneled and then sequestered. 4. Because most arrests are such small issues that they are ...