what to do if dog ate poison?

Related Answers

Explore the latest questions and answers related to "what to do if dog ate poison?"

Answered: My dog ate some chocolate

She didn't get that much chocolate from 1/4 cookie, probably less than 1/2 ounce. 1 ounce of semi-sweet (that's what McDonalds uses) would be mildly toxic for a 4 pound dog. Likely symptoms are hyperactivity, restlessness. But she may not need a vet. Vomiting or diarrhea is possible. Watch out ...

Answered: How loyal are rat terrier dogs?

There not as good as cats

Answered: Help somethings wrong with my dog......

i would get your dog to an animal hospital right away. he might only have the night to be treate, if it is poison. good luck.

Answered: My favorite poison (meaning)

My favorite poison - pasta.

Answered: Dog Grooming

Hi Anil, here i have found a very interesting article on Dod grooming tips, just follow this link : http://www.wikihow.com/Groom-a-Dog I hope it will help you . All the best !! www.moooou.com
Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

More Questions

How to read dog behavior ?

Dog behavior involves body language. Dog to dog, or dog to human, it's all body language. It has been said that dogs learned to bark and adapted some of their body language, as they became domesticated, in an attempt to communicate with us. Source(s): http://www.luckypet.com.au/

What are the best dog grooming products ?

There are so many dog grooming products brands like Andis,All4pets,Forbis etc for more best brands and products you see:-http://www.moooou.com/

Are bones safe for dogs?

Dogs instinctively love bones..Bones are a natural source of calcium and phosphorus.you can give him best branded chew bones..For more info plz visit:-http://www.moooou.com/shop-by-dog-category/dog-food-and-treats-from-branded-manufacturers/dog-food-for-dental-treats.html