What does it mean if a woman's vagina feels hot on the inside and she feels discomfort during sexual intercourse?

Related Answers

Explore the latest questions and answers related to "What does it mean if a woman's vagina feels hot on the inside and she feels discomfort during sexual intercourse?"

Answered: Why does my sperm leek out of the vagina after intercourse

because your vagina cant hold all of the liquid. wash yourself when having intercourse every time there after. you also want to urine. the sperm will still be in your vagina.

Answered: Birth defects(sexual)

Better than being like Obama -- born without a brain.

Answered: Is it common when any secretion comes out from the vagina whenever

Hi Bhoma, Of course it is perfectly natural for you to be experiencing vaginal lubrication while excited or during intercourse... in fact it is common because a woman is basically a self cleaning oven to experience vaginal discharge at any point in the day... not only when aroused... In sexual ...

Answered: Does a penis have to go all the way into the vagina before a woman

no it is not important. just sperm should go to the inner part of the vagina she will be pregnant even if you pour sperm with tea spoon. visit penis enlargement for more info.

Answered: Is life about sharing intimate moments that have a neutered feeling when

I know someone that is like this and they make me feel awful. -> This Chronically miserable idiots who do nothing but bitch and moan about every little thing do not have "pleasureful feelings" because they do not allow themselves to. <- is the only legitimate part of that sentence. It's true. These ...

Answered: What is the best porno on demand that has anal sex ...

Well it’s hard to say that that category porn movies are always on demand. Because there different choices of different ordinances. But hard fuck or hard anal is most popular in ordinances you may check it in many anal video sites as analtube4u.com
Liked this question? Tell your friends about it