What countries do not deport u.S. Citizens back to the u.S.?

Related Answers

Explore the latest questions and answers related to "What countries do not deport u.S. Citizens back to the u.S.?"

Answered: What to do if a US citizen dies in Frieburg, Germany

I don't know what other option you have other than shipping the body back home. Unless you bury the deceased in Germany.

Answered: I am a senior citizen how much should i be paying at this time

If you are asking about Medicare, most people pay no monthly payment for Part A; the standard rate for Part B is $104.90 per month, but if you earn more than $85,000 per year, there is an additional IRMAA charge. And you can get supplemental insurance, anywhere from $50 per month to $160 per month ...

Answered: If i am a canadian citizen, can i get a visa for china from a country

Hi, Yes sure. You can apply for a visa at any Chineese embassy around the world (and have to wait until you are granted a Visa [normally it's a matter of few days, and in urgent cases it can be done within hours]). Best regards,

Answered: Nafta a person deported from the united states who is a british citizen

That would be up to the Canadian Officials. I suggest contacting the Canadian Embassy here in the states.

Answered: What countries provide free health care and free education for their

Ireland gets free education, I know that from meeting these irish imigrants on their vacations. free health insurance perhaps Canada? England too.

Answered: Have a person deported

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

More Questions

Have you ever seen a country singer besides Dolly ...

It looks like they had careers, and you didn't.

Can I live in another country and still remain a U.S. citizen?

Many US citizens live overseas. However, how long you can stay in particular countries is up to the laws and rules of that country. "Expats" cannot just show up and stay as long as they want. You will need visas and for some countries you may not be able to work without a work permit. Some ...

I need my spouse deported immediately!

Sorry my dear but i think you are stuck with him,i am sure you can remember saying "For Better Or For Worst,"if he had won the lottery would we be hearing from you now? i doubt it.

Could you please advise our readers how to be healthy and at the same

Hi use arogyam pure herbs kit you can easily cure your problem without any side effect visit this link http://www.ayurvedahimachal.com/index.php?page=free_consultation