what could happen if my dog ate my wellbutrin pills?

Related Answers

Explore the latest questions and answers related to "what could happen if my dog ate my wellbutrin pills?"

Answered: My dog ate some chocolate

She didn't get that much chocolate from 1/4 cookie, probably less than 1/2 ounce. 1 ounce of semi-sweet (that's what McDonalds uses) would be mildly toxic for a 4 pound dog. Likely symptoms are hyperactivity, restlessness. But she may not need a vet. Vomiting or diarrhea is possible. Watch out ...

Answered: Dog Grooming

Hi Anil, here i have found a very interesting article on Dod grooming tips, just follow this link : http://www.wikihow.com/Groom-a-Dog I hope it will help you . All the best !! www.moooou.com

Answered: Which Dog Breeds Mostly used as a Service dog ?

Yes,sure Labrador Retrievers are currently the most popular breed used for Guide dogs. Most programs use Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, or crosses between Golden Retrievers and Labrador Retrievers as guide dog candidates. Some programs use Labradoodles, Boxers, or ...

Answered: What are the best dog grooming products ?

There are so many dog grooming products available in market.Like,best branded Forbis, All4pets, Aroma tree,etc.You can also easily buy dog grooming products by sitting at home.For that see:http://www.moooou.com/ on reasonable price products and best branded, fast a delivery.
Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

More Questions

Is it OK to use human shampoo on my dog?

hi!!!,You really shouldn't. They make shampoo for dogs that is formulated for their skin. Ours is too drying for dogs. Will cause dry skin and itching.You should use dog shampoo . visit shampoo

What is a dog neuter surgery?

Through neutering, you can help your dog live a happier, healthier, and longer life and also help reduce pet overpopulation. more information visit : www.moooou.com

How to get rid of ants on dogs

Get rid of ants on dogs? They burrow under the skin. Takes a treatment only vets have -- for good reason, it's toxic. Get the dog to the vet PRONTO or call ASPCA.