Discuss citrine1's answer to: Visiting grandparents

The mother of my child will not let me go to my parents on my weekend which is where i live. Is this allowed?

Unless there is a court order she cannot stop you from taking the child to see the grandparents or to your home.  If she does put up a fuss you do have the right to call police if necessary and they will enforce your rights.  You need to be at the  location where the child is and have (court) documents regarding visitation when the police arrive.

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)