Violation district probation

I have 2 charges against me, i have not been found guilty or not guilty can district probation say i violated probation when court has not finished and i was on probation

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


Yes they can. The terms of your 1st probation prohibit you from engaging in any illegal activities, or contact with anyone, or anything relating to the circumstances of your 1st conviction. For instance...If you're already on probation for DUI, and are pulled over by an officer. If you have a friend in the car with you who is drinking, you are in violation of your probation. If you are seen in, or leaving a bar, you are in violation. In fact, even if you are in a fist fight anywhere other than your own residence you are in violation. If you are caught in the company of a known criminal of any level, or even another probationer you are in violation. You signed forms promising the County that you would not do these things. I suggest you get your papers, and read the fine print. In 1986 I was on probation for DUI. With 1 month left to go I relocated to my hometown. When I checked in with the County they arrested me for Failure To Report, and filed a motion to revoke. Not for a 1 month sentence, but for the entire two years. I had to supoena the records that showed that I HAD NEVER missed a report, or meeting with my P.O. I guess my point is that once you are on paper they can do whatever they want with you. If you believe it to be improper, or illegal you will have to have an attorney. I can also tell you that usually it's about the money. If you can pay them off ahead of schedule you will experience a lot less trouble from them. Oh yeah, one other thing...The best thing you can do is admit to yourself that YOU are the problem...not them. You are an offender, not a victim. Just change yourself. Get a new set of associates. Stop doing the things that got you there in the first place. THAT'S the only way you can be sure of not having to go through this again.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Can i violate probation for too much prescription ...

can i violate probation for too much prescription medication in urine

Asked: How to contest letters of emergency temporary ...

how to contest letters of emergency temporary guardianship

Asked: Probate Do I have to file a probate for my ...

Probate Do I have to file a probate for my husband. The house is not paid for and I owe more than it is worth. He has one car which is paid off, one truck and a mini van that is not and I am still ...

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

The second breach of ceasefire . . . this week.

Will someone please respond to this lonely gay insane schizo. He's getting tired of being laughed at and ignored.------------------------------------------ Rocmike our insane porn posting schizo has posted under Mike Weaver, Brother Bill and Renner the gay fake Marine. These names go to Mike Dykes ...

Pregnant in community corrections

These are questions that you should be asking either your lawyer or the judge... they of course need to take into consideration that you are pregnant, and there needs to be a solution when the baby comes. I would take care of this right away so you know that everything will be fine with your baby ...


Try to find an online website for Suffolk County Probate Court and you can probably check online by searching his name to see if probate is open or not. If probate is open you can file a claim. If it is closed it is too late to file a claim.

Where do I find a case number for a probate case out of la court house on

Probate (county) Clerks office in the county that the deceased resided. You can probably use the internet to access this info. Google, probate clerks office in the ________ county,state of residence and go from there. good luck.