Back to question Answer 1 of 1

Discuss Book's answer to: Vinyl to CD

Is there a company that will copy my Vinyl Two record LP Album onto CD's?

Technically, that would be illegal. (Charging to duplicate copyrighted material is considered Piracy)  However, it is legal for you or a friend to burn CDs for your own use, so ask around.  Someone you know must know someone who has the set-up.

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it

Comments About This Answer

Add your comment

I am referring to our own personal family films taken years ago. I am not looking to pirate anything. I just thought there may be some device that I could use to transfer the films so I could give them as Christmas gifts to other family members and they would be preserved since film eventually deteriorates.

Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)