Originated From
AOL Search

V A.gov Iam looking for my grandfathers enlistment, where , when, His name william leroy redner. where do I get these, HELP

V A.gov Iam looking for my grandfathers enlistment, where , when, His name william leroy redner.  where do I get these,  HELP

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

3 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Records are in St louis.

Google service records and go to site.

SS number is required.

You can download a SP180 form and send it in or in some cases if he is deceased you can get a copy of his records on line

Go to VA website, click on forms, enter VA Form 180, which a Request for Military Records.  Fill out this form with grandfathers basic information.  If someone has been in the U. S. Military, and they their records haven't been destroyed or sealed they will search and find their records.  Good luck.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Today was Veterans' Day. Welcome home!

Today our dishonored leftist did her worst to run off all the Veterans, by screaming hatred, bitter remarks that veterans are all baby killers and should all be shot, etc. Such is the standard ...

Asked: How do democrats view Veterans?

Let the Democrat party settle that question for itself. Democrats have always held veterans in disdain. That is particularly obnoxious considering that they also start wars and draft young men to ...

Asked: Www.facebook.com/help.opendoors Is a ...

www.facebook.com/help.opendoors Is a Domestic Non_profit Organization. Their main focus is Veterans, providing jobs, and other help. I cannot seem to access their Page

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know