How to unlaminate a document

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

4 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

If the item is between two sheets of plastic which is sealed only at the edges, you can try cutting off the sealed edges and then carefully peel the plastic off of the item.

But if it's over the entire document, then frankly, I doubt you can.

Turn off the television and teach your children how to think. ~ Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. (B. Franklin) ~ I do not respond in Comments ~ Trespassers will be eaten. Cowards, idiots and spammers will be shot on sight. ~ YeddaHeads


Don't take the risk of de-laminating the document on your own , instead contact professional delaminator of document Mr. Chandran Poochakkad.Details are available in below link

You can 200% reply on them for professionally delaminating your document.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: How to document li for download

how to document li for download

Asked: How can I find a document I saved but is not in my ...

I edited a document sent to me in an email attachment and now I can't find it. I found the link below but the shortcut wouldn't work and I can't seem to get through to whatever that link is all about ...

Asked: Can not open documents

can not open documents

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Fake documents

go to the FBI office brother ink cartridges

Can you help with my research please?

Unfortunately the survey only allows one choice at each experience level, but for example an intermediate user might use a PDF user's manual, context-sensitive help, searchable help files, video tutorials, and occasionally a knowledge base.

Does a notary need to sign and date the document they notarize?

Yes. Contact the National Notary Association for more information.

How can I have a document notarized while visiting France in Cannes

I see this is very old question but the answer, in case you need it in the future, is to contact the American Embassy or Consulate; ask your concierge.