Discuss Digital Camera's answer to: I'm in UK Tier 1 visa, spouse in WP dependant.Can I take them to UK?

Hi, I'm UK Tier 1 visa holder. My dependants are with WP dependant visa and it is valid till 2011. We are currently in India.I may travel to UK in near future. Can I take my dependants along with me ...

Adnan - the second answer (Rajkumar R's answer) is fine.

<a href="" rel="nofollow" cl="http://www.canont1i.net/" class="comlink">Canon T1i</a>
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)