Discuss seniorhelp's answer to: Uaw retiree long term care plan

My deceased father was retired from Ford. My mother is now in need of long term care. I need to know what kind of coverage she has

You really should be contacting a LTCI specialist. You will not (and possibly can not) get the details you need via an answer to this question on this website. I'm sure there are factors that need to be discussed and various plans that could be considered. You can easily do a search online to find a LTCI specialist or you can click on our link to the left. Regardless, speak to a professional. Although long term care isn't that complicated, it will help you immensely to speak with someone in the industry.

Something else you can do to get an idea of costs would be to try this long term care insurance calculator. It can only give you an estimate, but may prove helpful and provide at least some idea of how much this kind of care will cost - http://www.ltcconnects.com/insurance-estimate.php

<a href="" rel="nofollow" cl="http://www.ltcconnects.com/" class="comlink">LTC Connects - Long Term Care Insurance</a>
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)