Originated From
AOL Search

What do you call that type mirror..mine is smallmaybe 10'by 6' nd can either hang on wall or it can stand up like a photo frame ..its rectanglar

french mirrors with painted wood flowers usually around it

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What is an antique royal worcester blush thimble w ...

what is an antique royal worcester blush thimble w/bird (blue tit) circa 1870-90 worth

Asked: How to get antique valuation Athens GA

How to get antique valuation Athens GA

Asked: Antique Clock Inquiry

I have a clock built by Ansonia clock co. 14.8 pound bronze clock/statue of lady holding up a flower. I am curious as to value of this clock/ when manufactured etc.

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

We are trying to make one room into two and i need to know how to frame

1) first determine which way the joists in the ceiling run and mark them. If they run parallel to the new wall, you have to pick one to attach your header to. If they run perpendicular to the new wall, plot where you want the wall and mark each joist near where the header will attach 2) attach ...

How to hang art on plaster walls

If you are really concerned about your walls means go for some cheap hanging hooks or nail braces.I have seen some suggestion on these site http://www.mywhitewalls.com/ on how to hang a portrait or other art related things in your plaster walls with causing any damage on the walls.

Digital Photo Frames

Yes. Does the frame have internal memory or use memory cards?

What to use for a very heavy wall texture?

That'll work on a light wall, too. Bubba