Can i turn my mom into CPS for being abusive with me in public

first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair she took away my games and i cant go out now.

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

5 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

It sounds to me like you are a spoiled brat! Perhaps you should be thanking her for taking you to McDonald's in the first place. Everyone was looking at you like she was right, because she is. A 15 years old should not be throwing food. And you should have been the one to reimburse the lady for her ruined clothes, not your mother. CPS won't do anything to your mother for scolding you. They are there to protect children from real abuse. You and your brother both need to grow up and act your ages.

I agree with Stormie! You are a spoilt lil brat! I can't beleive you are upset because your MOTHER embarassed you! What about yourself and your brother embarassing her - CHILDREN. I think you should be wearing diapers and sucking on pacifiers! Grow Up!

Kid, be glad you're not mine. I'd have knocked you silly in front of everyone. I'd have back handed you into next week. Then your xbox would have been sold to repay me for the ketchup you got on the ladies clothes, which I had to reimburse her for. After that you'd be getting a job with your pay checks going to buy you a new xbox, or just paying me for the pain, suffering and stress you inflicted upon me, the other patrons at McDonalds etc. Honestly you're a spoiled little sh#t that deserves everything you got and more. People like you grow up to the spoiled jackasses I have to deal with in my job. The type of people I'd love to smash their heads through a monitor.

Hon, wanting to turn your MOTHER in for attempting to teach you both a lesson is completely wrong.  As you grow in age, you will see that your mother is the very reason you breathe.  I won't sit here and call you names, but I will let you in on a little secret. If your mother embarrassed you in front of the people at Mickey D's, I would say you deserved it completely.  Did you ever once stop to think of how bad or embarrassed you both made HER feel?  And you two acting like little babies, cost your MOTHER ... as you said she had to reimburse the woman you both spilled ketchup on.  How fair is that?  If I were you?  I'd hug mom and tell her just how unfair you both were to HER!

Whatever she has done is right.If it was my child i would have smacked like anything and would leave there .


Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What to do for parents who had miscarriage?

what to do for parents who had miscarriage?

Asked: I regret my divorce. My life has gone ...

I regret my divorce. My life has gone downhill ever since I divorced my wife of 27 years. She fared far better with a new man and more money. I got a new mortgage! I would however never re-marry ...

Asked: Divorce uncomplicated

i need a divorce, my husband has been cheating on me for 6 years and i am on disability and cannot pay the mortgage or bills. i want to move on with my life and him to move out. i cannot work. he ...

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

How to treat pedophiles seeking services that the public receives

Another day and night of Rocmike the insane lonely porn posting schizo doing nothing but posting. He has posted under his aliases Yedja, Philo Manke, Physicist, Snicker anonymous and anonymous. He has put up hours and hours of his sick disturbing gay poop porn. Where are Rocmike's cartoons since he ...

Reporting abuse

How sad and lonely is the leftist Muslim Atheist posters life. It has been posting for the last 10 hours and is also posting on a question that nobody has been on in a year. This isn't what a normal person does.

Who can a minor who has been abused go when the police and cps wont

You can try the District Attorney's office, but they may refer you to CPS. You might try your doctor, who could possibly find evidence of abuse. What kind of abuse do you mean? Neglect, such as not providing food, clothing, and shelter, is one kind. Yelling at you or calling you names may be ...

Public Relations

PR is a the art of creating goodwill about the company among the public through non paid forms of communications like online promotions, press releases and campaigns. They also help in maintaining mutual understanding between the firm and public. For more detailed view.refer: http://www ...