Originated From
AOL Search

How to disinfect homes with tuberculosis exposure

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

Answers

http://www3.niaid.nih.gov/topics/tuberculosis/Understanding/prevention.htm

Tuberculosis is an air-borne disease, so cleaning or disinfecting your house will not help directly prevent TB, but it will help prevent many other harmful diseases and viruses.  Hospitals use ultra-violet lights to kill the germs in the air, respirators and controlled ventilation.  Getting the vaccine as a child is the best way to prevent it.  The vaccine isn't as useful for adults.

http://www.cdc.gov/ounceofprevention/docs/oop_brochure_eng.pdf

If it's not fun, you're doing it wrong. FREE !!! Help the U.N. feed people by playing a free game at freerice.com It's free, fun and educational. Professor Snotsengabber, a charter member of S.N.O.T.S.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What are the medicines used to treat mycobacterium ...

what are the medicines used to treat mycobacterium tuberculosis

Asked: Does anyone know of a“Free Tuberculosis xray ...

Does anyone know of a“Free Tuberculosis xray Clinic in Los Angeles”, that gives results in days, and not weeks!

Asked: What is the ICD-9 procedure code for pulmonary ...

What is the ICD-9 procedure code for pulmonary tuberculosis, and CMC with ethambutol treatment

More Questions

How do i get electricity to my home?

If your home does not have electricity, normally you call the electric company. They will give you a price to bring a line to your home. If you are miles away from electric lines, that price could be $50,000 per mile. If you are on an island, that may not be possible. You can buy a diesel ...

Length of Exposure to Mold before Symptoms Occur

The symptoms that mold produces in your home are very subtle. The huge symptoms of totally bed ridden health problems come after long, continuous exposure. In fact, as your health slowly declines, you won't even notice that you aren't as healthy as you used to be. Mold feeds on cellulose, wood based ...

great disinfectants for adult cradle cap

I tried all sorts of home remedies too, nothing worked. Went to Dr. he prescribed KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO. So far it's working. He says it has to do with the yeast in our systems and stress can bring it on. Will have it on and off the rest of my life....oh joy!