Do I need to get a passport to go to Hawaii? I live in Louisville Ky.

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

Best Answer

Just as everyone else said, you don't need a passport if you are American traveling to Hawaii. However, it's always a good idea to have a passport. You never know when you may want to tour outside the US and it takes some time to actually get the passport.

Love your life.

All Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

No.  Hawaii and Alaska are the 49th and 50th states.  They are a part of the United States just like California and Florida are.  If you are an American, you do not need a passport to fly anywhere within the United States.  If you are not American, however, you need a passport to fly anywhere within the States. 

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given then to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is nothing.

Because Hawaii is part of the USA all you need is a driver's license or some other form of valid ID, but a passport isn't neccessary.

<a href="" rel="nofollow" cl="" class="comlink"></a>

I found the answer I needed elsewhere on Yedda

Wrong. If you're non-American, as long as flight is within 48 continental states you don't need passport if you have Drivel License or State Issued ID. I did it.

I don't know though if non-Americans need passports to fly to Alaska and Hawaii or it's enough to have DL like with other 48 states. That's my question. 

Not if you are a US citizen but its always a good idea to take it with you anyway

I'm a medic with a special interest in <a href="" rel="nofollow" cl="" class="comlink">Blood Pressure Treatment</a> with a particular focus on low blood pressure symptoms and treatment . <a href="" rel="nofollow" cl="" class="comlink">Treatment for shoulder pain </a> and joint pain also takes up most of my working day.

Good question - and - Good answer is - Just Take iT.

<a href="" rel="nofollow" cl="" class="comlink">Tamron Lenses</a>

Hi, this is David. Not you don't need a pass port for Hawaii because you are from USA and Hawaii is a US state. Hope  I helped you and happy travels because it is a beautiful Island. Watts Paradise Vacations, LLC

I live in Akron Ohio and I would like to become a travel agent. Do you know where I can take classes?

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Why do you go travelling?

Why do you go travelling?

Asked: About travelling?

i think many peopel love travelling. but why? what do you eran or learn from it? And do you prefer travelling alone or with others?

Asked: Where can you travel for $750?

where can you travel for $750?

More Questions

Does a ukraine child need a passport?

That depends on where the Ukrainian children are going.

If a person convicted of a fellon and did prison time still get a

Canada is one country that does not let in felons. They can deny admission for any criminal conviction, even DUI.

May i have the address's and phone numbers of ft. lauderdale office and

I AM SHOCKED. I have tried to find a government office that is listed and responsible for issuing passports/visas but was unable. The only people who advertised were companies who said they could get a passport for anyone in the area or any other area of the USA or UK in a hurry who listed their ...

Do I need to get a passport to go to Hawaii? I live in Louisville Ky.

I live in Akron Ohio and I would like to become a travel agent. Do you know where I can take classes?