Back to question Answer 1 of 1

Toll Free Numbers for Contacting VA

Published 01/09/2011 12:31 AM   |    Updated 07/02/2012 02:20 PM

Toll Free Numbers for Contacting VA

Department Name(s) Toll Free Number(s) VA Benefits:

  • Burial
  • Death Pension
  • Dependency Indemnity Compensation
  • Direct Deposit
  • Directions to VA Benefits Regional Offices
  • Disability Compensation
  • Disability Pension
  • Education
  • Home Loan Guaranty
  • Medical Care
  • Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment


Beneficiaries in receipt of Pension Benefits


Debt Management Center (Collection of Non-Medical Debts)


Children of Women Vietnam Veterans (



Foreign Medical Program (



Spina Bifida Health Care Program

1-877-345-8179 (or)


Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (



CHAMPVA In-House Treatment Initiative (




Education (

GI Bill



Health Care Benefits


Income Verification and Means Testing


Life Insurance


Service members and/or Veterans Group Life Insurance Program

All other VA Life Insurance Programs



Mammography Helpline


CHAMPVA Meds by Mail

1-888-385-0235 (or)


Special Issues - Gulf War/Agent Orange/Project Shad/Mustard Agents and

Lewisite/Ionizing Radiation


Status of Headstones and Markers


Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (




For health care services, contact your nearest VA medical facility. To locate all VA facilities, click on

Find a VA Facility


Tadpole is faking peoples' screen ID's again. Just consider what is said to prove you are dealing with a leftist fool.
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it

3 Comments About This Answer

Add your comment
Anonymous Comment

The usual Rocmike aliases didn't start posting until 7 hours ago which is unusual.  Renner comes on and posts for 3 straight hours then stops. Bill immediately follows stops posting and Mike Dudley follows as usual there are some anonymous posts thrown in.. Do they call each other to let them know when to start posting or are they the same poster? Rocmike you are an idiot.

MGySgt Edward S. Renner USMC Thinks this answer is Helpful:

Nothing wrong with that refernce, sir.  Keep in mind that the numbers listed will only generate other numbers.


To get results you should consult your Member of Congress and Member of Senate.  That will be the full answer.


It is good to see your information, sir.

Anonymous Comment

Rocmike in your deranged mind do you really believe you have anyone fooled by posting under all these different aliases? Hours upon hours every day of nothing but repeating the same crap over and over and going to old questions and answers no one has been on in a long time. Today it is Dave Palmer, Renner and Anonymous. After you finally stop today you will sleep for a few hours and start all over again. There is something seriously wrong with you. GET A LIFE

Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)