Lost my GED certificate from Pennsylvania how can I get a replacement so I can take college courses?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

i took my ged in 1981 at crozer chester medical center

how can i ger my ged sent to me

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: US Navy race relations education specialists I ...

US Navy race relations education specialists I am looking for Graduates of the Navy's race relations school located at the Boca Chica Naval Air Station.

Asked: Special Needs Adult Jobs

What companies in Montgomery county or Bucks County hire special needs adults?

Asked: What is qualified exemption in education law ...

What is qualified exemption in education law? I was told that administrators writing highly derogatory, fruadulent, and defamatory annual professional reviews are protected by quaified exemption. What ...

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

How can i get a copy of my GED from the state of Illinois?

GED records in Illinois are housed in the county where you took the test. To request a duplicate transcript or certificate you need to contact the Testing Center in your county, generally that is the Regional Office of Education. Click the link "GED Transcripts" on this page: http://www.iccb.org ...

I'd like to find a certification course for a TMA as I have my CNA

i don't know clearly please try this link http://www.job-search-engine.com/keyword/tma-jobs/minnesota/

Where do i go to get a copy of my ged in virginia.

I was in californa correction center in susanville california in 1988 and got my ged. How can I get A copy of my certificate, and is it free.

If I lost both my naturalization certificate and ...

There is. Two options: First, if you previously had a passport but lost/ had it stolen, then you should apply for a new passport, along with the lost/ stolen form (DS 68) AND request the passport office to conduct a "File Search" when processing your application. There is an additional fee of $60 ...