Originated From
AOL Search

How to bridge my surround sound to my pc speakers

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


you may have accidentally misused the term 'bridged'. You don't want to bridge them, that's for sure. You will need surround speaker outputs from your soundcard or motherboard audio outs. These are usually 1/8" jacks. They are two in one meaning you will need to use a stereo jack to get the positive from each rear speaker. They share the negative pin. Look at your manual to see if your computer has a multichannel output. It may only be stereo. If it is stereo you will need to get a soundcard that has multichannel outputs.

When you get that far. This article will help you set up the rest of your system.


Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Port size and location

how to figure port size of a speaker 4 -18 35 hz in a 32 cubic ft cabinet 4 ft h 4ft w 2 ft deep

Asked: Harman kardon speakers Yes I am looking for 5 ...

harman kardon speakers Yes I am looking for 5 harmon kardon speakers only for the cabinets there in, the numbers of the cabinets are SAT TS1, and the speaker numbers are HKTS 1 9945, please email me ...

Asked: Will the panasonic surround speakers from the sc ...

will the panasonic surround speakers from the sc-btt770 system work with the bose surround speaker stands?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

No sound on Bingo games

I think you are looking for some sites that provides bingo games with sounds.I can suggest you a site where you can look in for some good offers provided for the playing bingo games @ www.freeslotshq.com

How can I restore the sound to my PC?

Check your volume settings. If you have older sound card, you may have a slider volume adjustment on the back of the card. Also check the volume settings for windows and make all options unmuted.

Why when i sign on to aol the site dosen't have the welcome sound or the

There is a volume control that could be turned down or muted. Or your speakers could be turned off or unplugged. There is also an AOL setting under Multimedia that can turn off AOL sounds.

Do surround sound cooling fans turn on automatically?

usually yes they normally turn on by themselves but sometimes they don't so it really depends on how much it was used probably.