Discuss Chris's answer to: Social securityWHAT TO DO TRY INCREASE MY SSI

I am 65 and get 490.00 month is there any way or what do i have to do and try to get more monry? I worked almost all my life. Thank you lassie6457@aol.Com

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it

Comments About This Answer

Add your comment
Trampo Thinks this answer is Not Helpful:

You mean the party that elects criminals from Kenya and ran up the national debt so bad that they have to take it out of Social Security or go bankrupt? 


Thanks a heap Obatso.   Black Hitler screwed us all with the help of rav ing morons like Phys over there.

Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)