Discuss roberta mejia's answer to: Social security disability

social security disability I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Irritable bowel syndrom, 2 bulging disks in my neck, arthritis and bone spurs on my spine and a small tare in my left shoulder in ...

You might want to consider getting a long term care insurance.  It can cover your needs.  To have an idea about long term care insurance costs, see http://completelongtermcare.com/states/

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)