Originated From

I was sexual Abused by a Man 5 years ago a and he ...

I was sexual Abused by a Man 5 years ago a and he has some type of controle on me. I feel like i owe him something. I Continue to let him controle every aspect of my life. hes has physical and continuesly mental abusesme. i can say im letting this go on but dont understand why? my health has declined, have allot of stress. I really need help. is there anything that i can do to realize i dont need this in my life. he does not talk to me all day long unless i get up to do something and he tells me i cant go out side and i cant go no where with my kids and i cant do anything without him but he watches tv and on internet like he lives in a fantasy world. has nothing to do with me. and i live with him

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Do you have any family you can go to?

Melissa, you need to talk to a psychologist. Nobody online can guess what's wrong with you or help you get out of it. You need face-to-face discussion with a professional counselor/psychologist. This relationship is not only harming you but your kids as well.

Good luck

Jesus is the truth, the way, and the LIFE

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

When I was 15 I was abused by my uncle, it only ...

i was raped by my best friend i trusted her and i thought that she liked me but she was only using me because her step-dad was raping her and she didn't want to feel alone so she did it to me. it was really hard after that it toke me a while before i could trust people so don't think that you're ...

WHAT CONSTITUTES child on child sexual abuse

How old is the children? It is not uncommon for small kids to try and experiment but when they are in the pre-teens and teens that is problem. Also, what kind of abuse or we talking about? Is it hard core abuse or kissing? Be Blessed

What to do ? This girl been driving my sister crazy .

Butt out! It's none of your business. Your sister needs to learn to stand on her own two feet & fight her own battles. You can't live her life for her forever.

Past sexual abuse

Hi Spouty, I think that you need to see a Psychotherapist and get some counseling. You need to get over that incident totally so that it won't be carried over to the new relationship. Get rid of that extra baggage and unload them totally to the counselor.