Is this what he wants or did you come up with it?
If you reached a situation willing to himiliate your man, better start thinking on separating !. Your current relation is ill. Get out of it !.
In the few cases where this has actually taken place, the man invariably does the following, which incidentally is perfectly legal and ethical:
1. He will empty the joint savings and checking accounts and place these funds in another bank.
2. He will file for divorce.
3. He will claim all his separate property from the home and find another place to live.
4. He will notify the landlord that he has terminated any lease that he has signed with you, leaving you with the obligation to finish the lease.
5. In the case of homeowners, he will list the home for sale and will sell it at a bargain price, splitting the proceeds with you 50-50 after paying off the mortgage, utilities, and any debts he and you have incurred together.
6. You are out of a home, your reputation now is so bad that no one else will want anything to do with you, and if you have children they will want to be with Dad because they have lost all respect for mom.
Well, the list is much longer, and occurs quite reliably.
Is that something you wish to suffer in public with all the degradation and humiliation that properly goes with it?
Jealousy is a monster. Using sex to cause a significant other embarrassment or anger, is the surest recipe I can think of for murder. Anyone reckless enough to consider it is truly suicidal, needs emergency law enforcement and psychiatric intervention -- IMMEDIATELY!
XXX, if you hold your man in sufficient contempt to take your life in your hands that way, then the best move is to part on good terms immediately and get the counseling you need before you try that on the wrong guy.
It is a deadly serious issue, there is absolutely no fun in it, it is death waiting, and you will be in the wrong when you try such a reckless, immoral, and feather-brain stunt. Whatever else you have been reading in Cosmo is equally reckless and stupid, hence to be avoided at all costs.
None of you answered this question at all...she didnt ask for therapy or your opinion about if its good or bad. Lots of relationships involve humiliation as a fetish. Its great, csn be s lot of fun for both partners and its a great way to explot and be "pushed" in to situations you are curious about trying.
Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them