Discuss Gallant's answer to: Senior health care

we are in a situation where our relitives need asnswers to questions on caring for their elderly parents. The wife has taken care of this until now..She is ill and they need help. She is currently in ...

Within the hospital setting: seek an Ombudsman; for general assistance, check with your State, County or City Department  of Social Services

**** Chivalry Reigns in the Heart of a Butch *****
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)