Originated From
AOL Search

Who sells a farberware gourmet hand anodized ...

who sells a FARBERWARE GOURMET HAND ANODIZED NONSTICK 12piece set? Got as a gift and want to return it. Northern California area...box only has a green star sticker on the side..don't know if that gives me any clues where they purchased it. Please help if anyone has any ideas. I tried macys,costco,walmart,target,jcpenny,kohls and sears.....I'm doomed!

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


Oh hi Nancy, do you have an iPhone? I remember my grand-nephew telling me at Christmastime that there is an application he could get for his phone and it would read the bar code on the package and tell him stores that sold the item so he could return a gift and not have to tell the person he didn't like it?

I don't have one of those phones so I don't know how to find the program but if you do then maybe you could find it somehow?


Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Where do the industrial colors come from how are ...

Where do the industrial colors come from how are they made

Asked: Where did lemon meringue pie originate?

Where did lemon meringue pie originate?

Asked: Where did The Wizard of Oz live?

Best Realtor in Pasadena CA Realtor Real Estate Agent Samii 435 Garfield ave #102 South Pasadena CA 91030 (310) 529-7085 Where did The Wizard of Oz live?

More Questions

I want to sell: Hand carved outside stander ...

I wish I could buy them from you! I would recommend you check eBay to see what these items SOLD for; not what they are listing for. (Go to Advance Search and click on the box that says "Completed Auctions." ) If there are antique centers near you, check them out for what those things are selling for ...

Dangers of Hand Sanitizing Wipes

This is at least the 7th time you and your aliases Adam and Jesse Conant have posted about hand wipes!!! Do you have a hand wipe fetish or something? Weirdo.

What is the quickest way to sell old furniture and other items in Jackson

Donate it to charity and take the depreciated value as a tax deduction. I suggest Salvation Army.

Which things avoid for sell structured settlement payments?

The necessary thing which you should not be avoided, is incompleteness of your all the document.Your all the documents should be complete otherwise due to that you need to wait for long time to get your Structure settlement payment payment.