Back to question Answer 1 of 1

Discuss PGroot's answer to: Wayne state university science department ...

wayne state university science department minerology and equatic ecology are both offered this fall and have a time confliction. Is there any possible way that more sections can be offered? or ...

You are asking in AOL Answers.  Instead you should be asking Wayne State University science department, who could possibly do something for you, such as arranging independent study.

If you are searching the web for courses, you will have to spell them correctly.  You managed to misspell both of them.

Auburn offers an independent study program in mineralogy.  You could check to see if you can use that for credit at Wayne State.

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)