I have been forced to park my car under a doug fir tree.I now have both green and black mold all over it..Even a car wash doesnt remove it, please someone help??Black mold on my paint and green mold on all the rubber sealers around windows and my windshield wiper blades are solid green. I have no place else i can park as i rent. After running it through a car wash several times its still got the gray/black mold which when i run my hand over it feels rough. Does anyone know how i can safely remove it and what kind of wax i can use to protect it from further damage?Or at least slow the process. I know bleach and i heard vinagar can kill mold and the mossy build up but am worried both would ruin the paint finish.. I tried rubbing compound but it seems to be so harsh on the paint and a lot of hand work only to find the molds returned in a few days. I tried a car cover but the pitch and debrit makes that nasty to remove and recover.. The paints actually rough when i run my hand over it.At first i did think it was some type of rust but it isnt it will come off with very hard rubbing.It appears like like rust but its not rust plus its gray/black..My once prestine beige car is now nearly gray all over..Please if anyone knows an easier way to remove it and with what would you let me know???I am a senior who doesnt have the ability or energy to rub for hours without suffering.. I love my old car and hate that its looking so bad in the two years i have had to park under the tree.I cant afford to move so what will help me stall the damage remove the mold that seems imbeded in the paint itself and protect the paint?
Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them