Originated From
AOL Search

Retirement Communities for Members

Retirement Communities for Members

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Retirement communities are providing excellent facilities to their members. Golfclubs, club house, Library, Shuffleboard and Billiards,  Card Room, Computer Center, On-site Nursing and Medical Offices are some of the common offices of retirement communities. http://www.foresttrace.com

There are various retirement communities that help the elderly.  Other sites also offer tips in making wise decisions about the elderly's health and wealth.  

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: CityMarket.com/Save5 where do I sign up for ...

CityMarket.com/Save5 where do I sign up for community awards

Asked: What are the community initiatives ALJ has taken ...

What are the community initiatives ALJ has taken up till date?

Asked: Google--What is the difference between a "resident ...

google--What is the difference between a "resident funded" retirement community and a regular retirement community?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Is there a way to find a retired teacher who is a member of strs?

Do you mean how to find the address for a particular retired teacher? You can try one of the "people locator" web sites. Retired teachers might not stay in California; some are in Oregon, Hawaii, Texas, Florida. I don't think STRS will give you the address; they shouldn't. Maybe they would ...

Best time to retire

It's a disgrace that the leftist Muslim Atheist poster is pretending to be a marine. People have served and died defending our country. Show some respect for those who have served and stop posting under this alias.

COMPLAINT: Breach of AOL Member Community Guidelines

Hi there: Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate it. To make sure your feedback goes to the correct team, please send it here:http://feedback.aol.com/product/mandatory/?tid=412&r=&ch=.

Members of Yedda Community

In the home page, there's a button to search. Tick the 'people' option and search for the desired username.