Discuss TBombery's answer to: Responding to a 5 day restraining order

How can I respond to a 5 day restraining order, when allegations our false, and locks now changed and personal belonging thrown in trash, I have lived at this residence for 3 years\

Go to the court where it was filed and get an accelerated hearing to dispute the restraining order. Also get a restrining order to keep the other party from desposing of or damaging any property of yours still a t the residence

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)