Originated From

How to report someone living in an unfit living conditions?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


Report the person to your local Health Department with all the information you have with repect to your specifc concern and if they have any relatives or persons visiting, the apparent personal health issues and that persons relationship to neighbors. 

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What is an easy way to put internet on my computer ...

what is an easy way to put internet on my computer with ubuntu?unbuntu was installed but i still cannot get internet why????

Asked: Does removing RAM clear your computer for disposal ...

does removing RAM clear your computer for disposal, my computer

Asked: Where is the cheap satellite internet service ...

Where is the cheap satellite internet service provider?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Living conditions for U.S. soldiers in afghanistan

any other answers in 2 years? OMG my son is going to kandahar...on October Id really like to hear from some moms, girlfriends wives etc that can tell me what life is like in kandahar area for soldier now... january 2011....Let mw know please Thank you! terriloanm@aol.com

Since women spend half their lives concerned with ...

Leftists will only waste time trying to force other people to hate each other. There is no other skill available to leftists at all. We will allow leftists out of their room only when they learn to mind their manners. We very compassionately put them in their rooms, and will compassionately keep ...

I live in CT and have a hydrangea bush that is at ...

You can prune again in Early summer, but never prune in Autumn, because that is when it is forming the buds for the next Spring. This is true for Rhododendrons and azaleas too.