Back to question Answer 1 of 1

Discuss Abel Cossas's answer to: Replacing a moen single handle faucet in shower stahl

i am trying to replace a cartridge for a moen single handle faucet for my shower stahl. when i removed the knob and plate to get to the cartridge area i noticed that the pipe was slightly bent inward ...

I don't think there is a way to get it out without opening the wall at least a little bit, but you could use a base plate on the new fixture that could cover an opening. Moen isn't the highest quality and this sort of thing seems to happen allot. I would suggest going with a higher quality large base plate 

Plumbing Supply replacement I know Kolhler makes some really nice shower fixtures that may meet your need.

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)