How to get rid of unwanted Blekko & Babylon To change your address bar search:
First un install it in control panel
Then open firefox
1. Type about:config in the address bar and click “Enter”.
2. This brings up a warning. Click on “I’ll be careful, I promise!”
3. Type “keyword” in the Search: section and hit enter.
4. Double-click on the Preference Name keyword.URL.
5. This will bring up a pop-up. Enter the value of the search engine you would like to use. For Google, enter this exact text in the text field: http://www.google.com/search?q=
6. Click OK and close and re-open your browser. This should fix your address bar search.
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them