Originated From

I received a citation and appeared on date ...

I received a citation and appeared on date indicated and no charges had been filed. I was informed the DA had up to 1year and 1 day to file. Excessive force and unlawful entry resulted in the citation. What can I do to fight this action before court apperence???

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


How did this work out?

Love Never Fails

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: How can I obtain a copy of my citation?

I need another copy of my traffic citaion where would I obtain one for Dekalb County?

Asked: If you have a suspended license and they give ...

If you have a suspended license and they give you a citation for failure to control vehicle and failure to stop and you have to appear in court will you go to jail or pay a fine on the court date

Asked: Dispute charges

how do I dispute a charge? Site just goes in circles and phone numbers is a recording only offering no chance to speak to a person??

More Questions

Can a woman have a boyfriend not living with her while receiving food

If he's not living with her and not contributing to the household budget, yes. If he gives her regular money, monthly, it needs to be reported to food stamps and SSI. Sorry, that's the way the system works. I'm on SSI and get food stamps. I get real tired of cheaters screwing things up for those of ...

What are fun date night ideas for free?

Getting together at ones house and chefing up a meal , playing cards, board game ( chess checkers). Going fishing, walk on the beach ( collecting shells). Check out your area for free movies in the park, or free concerts...

Interested in dating a man who is very wealthy and GQ looking. Where can

LOLOLOL if you are extremely good looking and have the body of a playboy mag centerfold, almost anywhere fat cats hang out. Good Gold digging kid.

I am 20 years old and received an m.i.p. in the ...

You'll likely get community service and have to pay a fine. I'd suggest appearing in court and being extremely apologetic to the judge. Good luck.