Originated From

I have a property I would like to rent out and was ...

I have a property I would like to rent out and was planning to use an agency to manage it. Now a relative has asked if they could move in. Do you think this is a good idea?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

4 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

If you have a property then you should be on rent. Barron’s Magazine Discount


If you prefer someone you know to rent out your place, that is fine. However, just make sure that you lay down all the conditions regarding the rent and the obligations and terms of payment for the property rental.

Hope this help.

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

How to Choose an Intellectual Property lawyers Leeds?

It's important to find an intellectual property lawyer who is knowledgeable, and fast-acting. So much of intellectual property law has to do with getting there first, or being the first one to file. Also you want a lawyer that is familiar and well-versed with the contracts and paperwork involved ...

Who owns this property

Who owns the property

Shared inheritance property

You could get the owner of the property to rewrite the will.