Discuss IM5688's answer to: My 6 y/o witnessed a 4 y/o giving a 12 y/o oral ...

my 6 y/o witnessed a 4 y/o giving a 12 y/o oral sex in nov. my son came home and informed me of this and the pornography that these children were watching. (yes this is an active court matter) about 4 ...

I think, #1. Definately find a therapist that specializes in sexual abuse cases. 2. Your son definately has a lot of inner guilt and anger that he is releasing the wrong way. Not only is he angry about the abuse he was involved in but, he is also angry that you made him confess it to you. He needs to know that what has happened was not his fault and that he is not a bad person. 3. While certain mood altering or behavior modification drugs can be helpful, these drugs do not solve the deep inner problems, they just mask or alter the behavior.  4. Your son is only 6 years old, this is a lot of stress on a volitale subject that he really shouldn't know anything about. I do not believe that he belongs in an institution, but if different therapies, (i.e. hypnosis, medical, acupuncture, counseling, etc.,) do not work, then he will need to be institutionalized before he truly hurts or kills someone or himself. I hope my answer somewhat helped you . Good luck. 

Quote #1. Just remember, if the grass always seems greener on the other side...it's probably because there is more manure there. Quote #2. So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key. Quote #3. Just remember this my firends, when you look up in the sky, you can see the stars and still not see the light.
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)