Originated From
AOL Search

My property manager is ripping me off

I have a property manager who has not paid me my rent money which was paid to him 15 days ago. Is there a place that I can report him to?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

3 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

The police

GIVE a man a fish and you feed him for a day. TEACH a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. SADLY, most fishermen are afraid to touch the worm.

It depends on what state you are in.  I would recommend that you draft a letter informing him that 1.  you know he was paid 15 days ago.  2. That per your management agreement he has not paid you when he should and that he is currently in breach. 3. If he does not cure this breach immediately you will be forced to take whatever remedie is available to you(this should be spelled out in the management contract).  Have the document notarized and make a copy prior to sending it. I work in Property Management in Utah and stories like these are the reason why you need to select a good manager. 

I was going to answer your question "lesliesan", as I too work in property management in the Algarve, Portugal  but FNC Utah has said everything you need to know... follow that advice and you should be ok. Best of luck.

<a href="" rel="nofollow" cl="http://www.mackenzie-rentals.com/" class="comlink">Algarve Portugal Property Management</a>

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: How do you prove gross negligence against ...

How do you prove gross negligence against property manager for knowing there is mold in our unit, trying to tell us it was discoloration / surface mildew, and in fact the whole wall needed to come out ...

Asked: Property claim

My neighbor cut off my tree limbs on my side of the property. What are my rights?

Asked: How to get out of a management company contract ...

How to get out of a management company contract in florida.I live in a HOA. They are not doing the work and not paying bills. I have sent them a Written Notice of Breach and a termination letter. Then ...

Be The First To Answer

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Property management responsibilitis to property owner

I couldn't really say it better than FNC Utah has. Bill Property Management Course

Risk Management

Risk management is the systematic process of understanding, evaluating and addressing the risks to maximize the chances of objectives being achieved and ensuring organizations. Maclear LLC is one of the company which provides risk and compliance requirements.

I have several large commercial properties that ...

Call the Condo Assoication in your area for a complex near you.

Condominium Property management Company

Building Management Hawaii Any Association of Apartment Owners in a condominiu co-op or townhouse complex is welcome .... 2008 Building Management Hawaii | Design by Trade Publishing | www.buildingmanagementhawaii.com/associations.ht... - 26k - Similar pages http://www.buildingmanagementhawaii ...