Originated From
AOL Search

I want to file a complaint against a property management company. Who governs these agencies to makes sure they follow the laws for their state?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Go to the phone book and look for Better Business Bureau. Report they here and then ask for other places.

Can you tell me more about the problems that you are having and what state you live in? Each state has different laws as far as tenant/landlord disputes. Are you in a HUD home?

Not a slogan, but I am advertising I guess, for physicians that will help me get a differential diagnosis. I have been chronically ill for about 10 years and I have become ill with many different strange symptoms. I have had a few diagnosis but I have been refused treatment for the diagnosis. (small town, only hospital in county is just a triage hospital). I will accept invitations from any physicians/sprecialists, wo is willing to help me figure out what I am dying from. In the mean time, I will do as I have been doing, and continue to help others. God Bless.