Originated From
AOL Search

United States Armed Forces Association

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


I am not aware of any such organization representing the Armed Forces. If they were soliciting money for a charity or membership, I would do research before I decided to donate. There are many legitimate organizations usually representing one of the branches,or representing veterans, disabled, reserve, women and retirees. To be safe, always check with the state for a listing of registered charities. If you suspect fraud, contact your local attorney general to investigate. Good luck in your research and thanks for your awareness and keeping a mindful eye for organizations trying to scam people using military sympathy to take advantage.

Mac McGovern,Chief Hospital Corpsman, USN, Ret.



No matter what your write, someone will love it.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Military

Do you have a defeance lawyer for the military?

Asked: Military service in the Middle East.

I have received a number of questions about military service in the Middle East. Let's open the discussion in detail so that all who want to go there, can. 1. Contact your local Armed Forces ...

Asked: The Worlds Oldest and Largest Online Military ...

The Worlds Oldest and Largest Online Military Personnel Database Established 04 July 1988 http://www.amervets.com/library.htm Contact for this posting: Public Information Office: http://www ...

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Armed Forces Day

The answer is positive - at least in countries taking part in the war in Iraq (USA, Australia etc), although there are no official figures of the participation. One can only rely on media reports about the crowds in various events.

If a non resident gives birth in united states, is the baby considered us

yes, but the parents should be the citizen of the place. Because it has been seen that due to medical unavailability, there are lots of people can go the the any country to give birth to their child, so what about that........... Html5 Tutorial Katrina Kaif

How many meetings can a board member in a condo association miss before

Every condo board or HOA has their own rules. Instead of asking people who have no idea what the rules at your condo are, why not simply ask to see a copy of your association's rules. Why is it that people never want to take the EASY and SIMPLE approach?

What is unital design theory

a new design idea for penises (UNIT)?