Discuss B.o.B.'s answer to: What if you have been paying child support and you find out the child is not yours 18 years later?

What to do if you find out that for the last 18 years you have been paying child support for a child that is not yours. Can you get that money back?

This is why before judges order child support they should order a paternity test.

Conservation: Paying more and getting less.
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it

Comments About This Answer

Add your comment

can a paternity test be 50/50?

Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)