Originated From


Is there any governing body to resolve patent issues on medicines between two nations?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


no, there is not. but there are different international organizations who work that out on a case by case basis. often the who is als involved: http://www.who.int/en/


Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: How to become a patent attorney?

In order to accelerate with things like the software patents, you need a good attorney. In fact, good patent attorneys help a lot in improving the overall quality of your patents. It is therefore ...

Asked: Patent protection

US Patent office:I have a patent that is invented by me and I allowed my partner to add his name to the patent as co-inveter to show I trust him. That was my first mistake, Can I keep him from using ...

Asked: Patent

how do you patent a character

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

HOW LONG IS PATENT #5,103,756 GOOD FOR: APP DATE 01/29/1991 Date of

The following site should help you calculate the patent duration" http://www.ehow.com/how_2039495_determine-patent-duration.html

Can a company patent a color?

You can't patent something that occurs in nature. You can trademark a color and color name combination (in some countries), or a color that is specifically recognizable as relating to a product, Coca Cola red for example. No other Cola company could produce a "cola" and sell it in exactly the same ...

Patents and trademarks

You can't patent a word, as far as I know, so the term "patent" can't be patented. It may be trademarked, but I don't know if it is. I don't know if the symbols are trademarked either, but my guess is that they are protected by a law , not a trademark. Interesting question!