Discuss Salvador's answer to: Parts (pulleys) for and Ansco 8 mm movie projector...

Where can I get parts (pulleys) for and Anscomatic 8 mm Movie Projector, model 788?

I suggest you take a look at ebay. They often have different parts being auctioned off at great prices.

Take this page of example.

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)