Originated From
AOL Coaches

One of my butt cheeks is smaller than the other one.

One butt cheek is smaller than the other one. I got a shot on one of them and ever since then, i've started to notice that one is smaller than the other. What do i do?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

For special occasions you may want to wear butt pads, or purchas jeans with butt pads already in them.

I don't know why but I know how you can correct this imbalance. You can either do exercises or go for a cosmetic surgery. You can try the Brazilian Butt Lift which targets all the muscle groups and help you to get the firmness.  If your butt looks saggy, flabby or dimpled, caused by loss of skin elasticity or shape due to weight loss, heredity, aging, hormonal changes or lack of exercise, then the Brazilian Butt Lift is the best option available to you. Check here, http://www.brazilianbutt.net

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Big butt

What foods make you grow a bigger butt?

Asked: What is a butt

what is a butt

Asked: How does one get rid of unsightly and painful butt ...

How does one get rid of unsightly and painful butt sores?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Why does a three-phase motor have more torqu in a smaller package then a

Electricity is just like water flowing threw a pipe.Voltage pushes current (or Amps)voltage and current are acting against resistance (or ohms) resistance must be over come to get the work done (like turning an electric motor) In a signal Phase circuit It has 110 volts. In a 2 phase circuit it has ...

Why is my butt cheeks not the same color as my skin?

Is there something you can take to make your butt a different color? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ok, now I'm convinced that these questions are completely fake because no one could be that clueless in real life.