Notice of removal to united states district court for the district of columbia

 2014 CA 000233 B: HICKMAN DERIAN DOUGLAS Vs. FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION et al. Case Type: Civil II File Date: 01/14/2014 Status: Closed Status Date: 01/14/2014 Disposition: Removal Notice Of Removal To USDC Disposition Date: 02/25/2014 Party Name Party Alias(es) Party Type Attorney(s) HICKMAN DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION Defendant MUELLER Mr GREGORY J J STEVENSON Ms LISA J - March 13 update

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What to do for parents who had miscarriage?

what to do for parents who had miscarriage?

Asked: Why do children always prefer the parent who was ...

Why do children always prefer the parent who was out of their lives most of their lives?

Asked: How does a parent forget an adult child who is a ...

how does a parent forget an adult child who is a bum?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

Should the United States tell the United Nations ...

We most certainly should get the U N out of here S A P. 1) It's another corrupt organization, and a financial drain. 2) It's a hotbed of espionage agents masquerading as diplomats.

If a non resident gives birth in united states, is the baby considered us

yes, but the parents should be the citizen of the place. Because it has been seen that due to medical unavailability, there are lots of people can go the the any country to give birth to their child, so what about that........... Html5 Tutorial Katrina Kaif

Voting right for District of Columbia

I have always agreed with your question. Since they are a part of the US, why is Congress so "afraid" of giving the vote to people who deserve a vote. No matter what, somehow the people of DC must push their city councils to lobby the Congress and finally have this problem resolved. Michael Joel ...

If i attend columbia state for only a semester will i be able to transfer

You will probably have some credits that will transfer without any problem (if the course descriptions line up), and a few that will not. You will need to talk to University of Tennessee and provide them with the syllabus of each course that you took. It might take some time for them to get back ...