Originated From
AOL Search

is there a non toxic glue that is safe to ingest used to temporarily adhere a thin plastic to moist glass or plastic?

 is there a non toxic glue that is safe to ingest used to temporarily adhere a thin plastic to moist glass or plastic?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What is the food in China?

What is the food in China?

Asked: What foods a vegan can eat?

what foods a vegan can eat?

Asked: What is in drinking water?

what is in drinking water?

More Questions

Do your water pitchers contain Bisphenol A in the plastic?

Research says that keeping water in plastic bottles causes it to leach. Leaching means that some of the chemicals of the plastic enter the water. Of these particles BPA or Biphenol A are leached which may cause breast cancer and uterine cancer in women and prostate cancer and decreases ...

Are they any fireworks safe to use?

Fireworks by definition are dangerous. There are "safe and sane" fireworks that don't shoot into the trees, but even a sparkler is dangerous and can cause fires or burns. Any firework that goes BANG can cause injury.

What Is The Best Green Enzyme based Cleaners available?

Only my opinion but the best I have tried is a product called HygieniGuard. There are lots of products on the web site. I've tried the carpet cleaner and hard surface cleaner. Carpet cleaner took out some pet odors that a professional cleaning company couldn't get out. On-line store at www ...

Non toxic hot tub maintenance kits

It is the chlorine and bromine I usually use in my hot tub. Chlorine will be a good option if you are using your hot tub several times a week. It is mostly used in conjunction with a mineral purifier or ozone generator. But bromine can be used alone or in conjunction with a mineral purifier and ...