Originated From
AOL Search

What do i need my doctor to write social security to get my case reinstated

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

3 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Its not necessarily what your doctor would write in a letter to Social Security that would get your benefits reinstated.  They basically look at the objective treatment records and results of diagnostice tests (if applicable).   Letters from doctors and forms such as functional capacity statements are helpful when they supplement the objective medical records but not when they contradict them.


David Budlin

Former Social Security Claims Representative and Supervisor

Current Disability Representative


David Disability Representative Former Social Security Employee and Supervisor http://www.disabilityexpertsfl.com

PS dont listen to david

old saying the wise man never takes advice from the devil

he has worked for ss or is working for ss either way if you need more advice ask your lawyer i can not stress that enough and they get paid by social security

ok you have the right to appeal for your benefits as far as your dr goes if he says your still hurt and you say your still hurt then get your own tests that say your still hurt update your medical files to within 30 days of your case hearing oh it would be wise to get a lawyer and let your lawyer take it the rest of the way AND remember social security dr and ss case worker---->


synapses dr proof&legal defense

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What is the most a social security advocate can ...

what is the most a social security advocate can charge in Connecticut

Asked: Do I have to apply for social security after 1 ...

long term disability insurance--My insurance co.( I have been out of work for 1 yr. due to a stroke) is telling me that I must apply for social security disability & if it is retroactive then I must ...

Asked: Disability lawyers that handles unfavorable cases ...

disability lawyers that handles unfavorable cases from the judge hagerstown MD! I have applied for disability due to health! Cannot work

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

How do you get off of Social Security benefits?

If you are on Disability benefits and you want to work, there are work incentives that let you continue receiving benefits for some time. Call Social Security and let them know when you start work, and let them know if you stop work or change your hours.


I verified the content of my friend's website from an organization named PreciseEnglish. They have provided some good points that can help to increase the writing ability.

Can a person apply for social security retirement benefits under a

I was told by the SS ADM. that you can.....As long as the X has not remarried and you have not remarried. You also have to qualify by being their only spouce for 10 years.

Cyber school and social security survivors ...

I am not sure the reason that you are asking us. If your grandson wishes to make a decision that will decrease the money that he receives, then it is up to you whether you make him responsible or not. There are several ways in which you could make him responsible. Some choices are going to depend ...