Originated From
AOL Search

My house is falling apart and I have no money to do repairs. What do I do?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

4 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

You may be able to get some help from local organizations that can assist those in need for basic repairs, at no charge.  I know it sounds a little odd but there are business people that have dealings with various craftsmen and their companies.  I would start with the Carpenters Local Union hall or the Lions Club or Kiwanis club etc.  Talk it around, sooner or later, someone will connect you with a phone number that can help.

Are you in CT ?

By the way, what type of repairs do you need?

FB has asked a a very critical question. What do you need done?

Gratitude as a discipline involves a conscious choice.....* Victims of circumstance owe it to fate. Victims of choice owe it to themselves.*One of the widest gaps in human experience is the gap between what we say we want to be and our willingness to discipline ourselves to get there.

Better ask for some help, try asking your relatives maybe you can borrow from them, or get a loan so that you can have enough money for the house repair.

<a href="" rel="nofollow" cl="http://www.seattleshortsaleblog.com" class="comlink">What is a Short Sale</a> + <a href="" rel="nofollow" cl="http://www.seattleshortsaleblog.com" class="comlink">Short Sales Seattle</a>

I have no relatives with money. If I could get a loan I would. But all the money I make goes into bills, I work 2 jobs. I don't make enough money to pay for an other bill.

thank you.   

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Need of some amount of money to build my house.

I am urgently in need of some amount of money to build my house. Most of the banks are demanding high interest rates and how can I get the required amount as loan at low interest rates?

Asked: I need to remit some money to my wife in India ...

I need to remit some money to my wife in India. How do I do that.

Asked: What are the fixed asset finance options available ...

What are the fixed asset finance options available at DBS?

More Questions

Living in a kip thats falling apart

That's dangerous specially you're living with your 10 years old daughter, cracks getting larger as days pass are not safe better look for new apartment.

AC repair Spring TX


I am low on money how do I make $ to rent a apartment?

Getting a job has always worked for me.

How to force a House Sale?

You can only force a house sale if you have made an offer that was accepted in writing. If you are selling, even if you have accepted an offer, you might only be able to keep the deposit if the purchaser can not or will not complete the purchase.