Originated From

Minor Children as beneficiaries

What are the issues with naming my minor children as contingent beneficiaries of my 401(k) Plan?

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


I'm not actually sure of any "issues" that may arise. I would suggest sitting down with your personal accountant or lawyer or at least the person in your place of employment who is in charge of 401 (k) plans and going over the benefits/setbacks to naming your minor children contingent beneficiaries. Good luck.

Children are God's gift to the world...

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: How can I view floor plan at 100 hilltop in ...

how can I view floor plan at 100 hilltop in verona nj

Asked: Consent of both parents for visa of minor children

are both parennts of minor children needed to sign visa application form incase of mior children

Asked: Housing plans

I have a number of a house plan but I don't know what company it belongs to can you find out who's it is its 600x341 98kb. jpeg. it should be some builder in Tennessee.

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions

I was told I am an heir to a trust but not a beneficiary what does that

Maybe there is not enough money left in the trust to make a distribution, but that doesn't happen very often. Mention what state is involved so I can look up trust law for you. Most states allow a beneficiary to ask the trustee by certified mail for a copy of the trust and an accounting statement ...

Can someone explain what a Intentionally Defective Beneficiary Trust is

To learn all about Land Trusts go to: www.realestateforprofit.com These guys REALLY know what they are talking about.They also have a state-by-state listing of attorneys, title companies, and trustee services.

Travel to USVI With Minor Child

Hi there.Passport requirements changed last year and you and your child both need passports to travel out of the country. Also, to get a passport for a minor child BOTH parents have to appear at the passport office. The GOV website on passports give you all the rules and I would check there for any ...

Father's custody of minor children

document document document, get a lawyer, you have to have all the info for them. get DSS or what ever your chiild protective services are called. then just file. what happens most of the time is not all the time.