Clinical Studies Used In The Research and Development of Heal-n-Soothe™
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: How often should Heal-n-Soothe™ be taken?
ANSWER: Heal-n-Soothe™ should be taken at least once per day and can be taken as often as three times per day on empty stomach: 30 minutes before or 60 minutes after meals for best results. Some people find that a single dose before bed works best.
QUESTION: Are there any Side Effects?
ANSWER: Proteolytic enzymes have an excellent safety record, with no significant side effects reported. With any supplement, however, there is always the risk of developing an allergy to one or more ingredients. If this happens, you should discontinue use.*
QUESTION: Is Heal-n-Soothe™ made with any animal product?
ANSWER: NO, Heal-n-Soothe™ is 100% natural and contains NO animal derivatives. *
QUESTION: Can I take Heal-n-Soothe™ with other medications?
ANSWER: Individuals taking any medication should consult physician prior to taking Heal-n-Soothe™, it is recommended that you wait at least 60 minutes after taking Heal-n-Soothe™ before taking any medications.*
QUESTION: Who should not take Heal-n-Soothe™?
ANSWER: Persons who suffer from medical conditions or who are taking medications should consult their physician prior to taking this product. This product may thin the blood and may not be appropriate for all persons. Do not take this product if you know or suspect that you are allergic to pineapple, papaya, or any ingredients in this product or suspect that you have an ulcer. As with all dietary supplements, those who are pregnant or nursing should consult their physician prior to taking this product . *
QUESTION: How long should I take Heal-n-Soothe™?
ANSWER : Heal-n-Soothe™ can and should be taken daily along with your multi-Vitamin for as long as you want to keep inflammation in check and continued support for soft tissue recovery, improved joint function and maintaining a healthy immune response as well as support to cardiovascular and respiratory function. *
QUESTION: Warning about Side Benefits?
ANSWER: It is possible that you may experience the following effects on the body. *
· For individuals with sinus issues, you may experience some drainage for a short time as the mucus thins and is eliminated from the body. *
· For individuals with digestive issues, you may experience some gas or loosing of your stool as undigested matter is broken down and eliminated. *
· For individuals with borderline high blood pressure, as fibrin is eliminated from the body, there will be less resistance on the blood and thus your blood pressure could come down.*
· For women with Uterine Fibroids, you may experience some vaginal discharge as the Fibroid is broken down and is eliminated. *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cucure, or prevent any disease
I just started taking Heal-n-Soothe. Do you have results on prostate enlargement, known as B P H ? Does it help shrink the little oversized bugger? Do you have any testimonials of prostate improvement?
It has worked for me. I used it to treat lower back pain that was going on for 6 months and after 2 weeks I had a real relief finally. You can read more about it here:
Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them